Learning tea party etiquette while having fun with your children’s tea parties is a great way to turn this special time into an excellent educational opportunity as well. But that’s not just true for little princesses. Little princes relish a fun tea time with their own special childrens tea sets for boys. And learning proper and polite manners is just as important for little boys as little girls. Think of Prince William and Prince Harry. They are both quite handsome and rugged young men, but I bet they take high tea with their Queen grandma quite properly! 🙂
Of course, cute little miniature children’s tea sets probably wouldn’t be your first choice with your little prince, even if he does like lady bugs. But what about these:
A rugged Plan Wooden Toy Tea Set
Here’s a couple of bright primary-color kids toy tea sets, such as Dantoy Tea Time tea set for boys or
this colorful kids tea set from Learning Resources (note – there is no tea pot),
or even this colorful kids toy tea set.
- Miss Spider’s Tea Party (All my grandsons LOVE Miss Spider!)
- Tasha’s Tea Party: (Backyardigans)
- The Backyardigans, “Say Please”
- A Little Book of Manners for Boys: A Game Plan for Getting Along with Others
- 365 Manners Kids Should Know: Games, Activities, and Other Fun Ways to Help Children Learn Etiquette
- I’d Be Your Hero: A Royal Tale Of Godly Character
Just as with the little princesses, having a regular time at least once a month alone with your little prince, to enjoy some tea time fun while practicing good tea party (and life in general) etiquette, will pay off handsomely in good manners, a good attitude, and a plenty of delightful memories that will last a lifetime.